SUITE #201 TEMPE, AZ. 85282
(480) 449 - 0909
credits after completing
Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- • What is Sleep Disordered Breaththing (SDB) & Obstructive Sleep Apnea(OSA)?
- • How to screen and treat OSA and Snoring safely, predictably, and with confidence using scientifically-proven clinical, administrative and medical billing systems.
- • How our easy to implement turn key system will greatly benefit you and your patients.
- • Our unique online algorithm-based system to find the exact jaw position for your Oral Appliances from the very first fitting. No more wasting time with subjectgive trial by error titrating.
- • How to market to OSA and Snoring patients with our comprehensive and automated systems.
- • How to add tens of thousands of dollars to your bottom line while combating a serious medical condition (OSA, Snoring and SDB).
- • How early intervention, interceptive orthodontic treatment can permanently improve a child’s airway.
DENTAL SLEEP MEDICINE (DSM)
Learn how to Effectively Treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea with Revolutionary MAD-FITTM System!
LET US SHOW YOU HOW TO STAY AT THE FOREFRONT OF DENTAL SLEEP MEDICINE (DSM)
From screening and testing to treating and medical insurance, let us show you step-by-step implementation for optimal patient care & maximizing your profits.
- • The importance of treating OSA in your practice and identifying “at risk” patients
- • How to predictably and consistantly screen for the 20% of your adult patients & 12% of your pediatric patients in your practice who suffer from obstructive sleep apnea
- • How to treat OSA and Snoring safely, predictably, and with confidence
- • Easy implementation of DSM into your practice with our step-by-step, practical, clinical and administrative systems
- • Know why Bruxism is a warning sign of sleep apnea and how a nightguard can do more harm than good
- • How to predictably and effectively treat the 75% of those CPAP non-compliant patients in your practice and community
- • How to take the guess work out of determining the proper bite for your Oral Appliances without having to pay thousands of dollars for unnecessary, expensive equipment
- • How to file medical insurance claims with confidence
- • How to network with and market to sleep physicians and establish your practice as the dental sleep medicine practice in your community
WHAT TO BRING
- • LAPTOP/TABLET
- • AT LEAST 1 TEAM MEMBER (Included as part of your registration and preferably your implementation manager)
WHAT WILL BE PROVIDED
- • BITE REGISTRATION MATERIAL, DISPENSING GUNS AND MIXING TIPS
- • MOUTH/NOSE MASKS AND GLOVES (S, M, L)
- • ANDRA and GEORGE GAUGES (For practice at course)
- • RULERS and MEASURING TAPE
- • DENTAL LAB. SHIPPING BOXES
October 18 & 19, 2019
All refunds are subject to a $50 administrative fee regardless of when requested or reason. Requests for refunds must be made in writing and received by 01 September 2019 for a full refund (less administrative fee). Between 01 September 2019 and 15 September 2019, a 50% refund (less administrative fee) will be given. Due to advance commitments to the hotel, no refunds will be given after 15 September 2019.